Summer Rae Releases Statement Regarding WWE Release, Daniel Bryan Has Sad News For Brie & Birdie (Video)

NEW YORK, NY – SEPTEMBER 10: Wrestler Summer Rae at the Vivienne Tam SS 2018 Runway Show at Gallery 1, Skylight Clarkson Sq on September 10, 2017 in New York City. (Photo by Jared Siskin/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images)

Summer Rae Releases Statement Regarding WWE Release

Summer Rae has released the following statement reacting to her WWE release:

They say you’ll never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Well that wasn’t true in this situation. I knew the value of this moment, I knew the magnitude of this moment. I hear some of you say “but you didn’t become champ”, “you didn’t get the push you deserved”, “you didn’t get a title run”. But see, I got MY title. I became a WWE Diva. ———- In this picture above, my in ring debut on TV, I knew the value of that moment. In that moment I became a WWE Diva. I could take a small, very small breath of relief because I did it! For so many years I dreamt of stepping onto that main stage of Monday Night Raw & then getting into that ring with these strong, beautiful, smart & courageous women. I wanted to be one of them. I knew I could be one of them! I felt it SO deep down in my heart. Once it happened I of course set more goals for myself within the company & trained harder to reach them. But the people that flood my comments with these things that I ‘should have’ gotten — you guys are missing the overall dream that I achieved. That I went to Monday Night RAW as a fan & sat in the crowd & watched the girls & wanted that more than anything I had ever felt in my body ever before. Then, I did it. I did it. I’ve wrestled in over 15 countries on 4 continents & made friends in fans all over the world. I have had the opportunity to live out my dream! And that is because God blessed me with obtaining my dream through hard work & determination. So please don’t fight with one another about me & start boards about Justice for Summer Rae. Know that I DID IT! I am a WWE Diva, a WWE Superstar. And no one will ever be able to take that away from me!

A post shared by

Full Match – Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton; Goldberg & Orton vs Evolution (VIDEO)

Full Match – Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton WWE has released the following full length 2013 Hell in a Cell match between Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton: RELATED: Update On Daniel Bryan’s WWE Contract Gold read news >>

WWE's Official Statement On Crown Jewel, 'WWE World Cup' Tournament To Take Place - Wrestlezone

WWE released the following press release to news sites, giving further details about their Crown Jewel event in Saudi Arabia, including a “WWE World Cup” Tournament that is set to take place: WWE CRO read news >>

WWE 2K19 Releases Gameplay Trailer, Teases 'Ultimate Deletion' Match & Zombies (Video) - Wrestlezone

WWE 2K Games released the following video on-line,: The new WWE 2K19 gameplay trailer is full of surprises. RELATED: WWE 2K19 Roster Reveal Final Week – Which Legends Made The Cut? The post WWE 2K19 read news >>

Daniel Bryan Comments On Brie's RAW Return Tonight, Superstars & Celebrities Get Pumped For WWE Evolution - Wrestlezone

Daniel Bryan Comments On Brie’s RAW Return Tonight Daniel Bryan has shared the following on Twitter commenting on his wife Brie Bella’s return to action tonight on RAW: Can’t wait to watch Brie back read news >>

The Miz And Maryse Taunt Daniel Bryan And Brie Bella (Video), Match For WWE 205 Live, Matt Hardy - Wrestling Inc.

The Miz And Maryse Taunt Daniel Bryan And Brie Bella (Video), Match For WWE 205 Live, Matt Hardy read news >>

Update On Daniel Bryan’s WWE Contract

According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, Daniel Bryan has signed a new contract with WWE. The leader of the Yes Movement’s future in the business has been up in the air for over a year now, but if this repo read news >>

John Cena vs Eddie Guerrero Parking Lot Brawl (VIDEO); Freebird Meets Skynyrd (PHOTO)

John Cena vs Eddie Guerrero Parking Lot Brawl (VIDEO) WWE has released the following 2003 parking lot brawl between Eddie Guerrero and John Cena: It was an all-out BRAWL between @JohnCena & Eddie Gue read news >>

The Bella Twins' Message For Birdie And Daniel Bryan Ahead Of Their In-Ring Return (Video) - Wrestlezone

The Bella Twins made their in-ring return at WWE’s Live Event in Rochester, NY last night. Nikki and Brie had a message for Daniel Bryan and Birdie ahead of their return, as a response to Daniel Brya read news >>

The End Of "Woken" Matt Hardy?, Daniel Bryan WWE 2K19 Showcase Mode (Video), WWE Shop Sale - Wrestling Inc.

The End Of "Woken" Matt Hardy?, Daniel Bryan WWE 2K19 Showcase Mode (Video), WWE Shop Sale read news >>

Brie Bella And Daniel Bryan Gets The Upper Hand On Maryse And The Miz (VIDEO)

Smackdown Live closed tonight with the main event between Brie Bella and Maryse, building up for their mixed tag match for Hell In A Cell. The first singles match in almost two years for Brie, it was read news >>