Summer Rae Releases Statement Regarding WWE Release, Daniel Bryan Has Sad News For Brie & Birdie (Video)

NEW YORK, NY – SEPTEMBER 10: Wrestler Summer Rae at the Vivienne Tam SS 2018 Runway Show at Gallery 1, Skylight Clarkson Sq on September 10, 2017 in New York City. (Photo by Jared Siskin/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images)

Summer Rae Releases Statement Regarding WWE Release

Summer Rae has released the following statement reacting to her WWE release:

They say you’ll never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Well that wasn’t true in this situation. I knew the value of this moment, I knew the magnitude of this moment. I hear some of you say “but you didn’t become champ”, “you didn’t get the push you deserved”, “you didn’t get a title run”. But see, I got MY title. I became a WWE Diva. ———- In this picture above, my in ring debut on TV, I knew the value of that moment. In that moment I became a WWE Diva. I could take a small, very small breath of relief because I did it! For so many years I dreamt of stepping onto that main stage of Monday Night Raw & then getting into that ring with these strong, beautiful, smart & courageous women. I wanted to be one of them. I knew I could be one of them! I felt it SO deep down in my heart. Once it happened I of course set more goals for myself within the company & trained harder to reach them. But the people that flood my comments with these things that I ‘should have’ gotten — you guys are missing the overall dream that I achieved. That I went to Monday Night RAW as a fan & sat in the crowd & watched the girls & wanted that more than anything I had ever felt in my body ever before. Then, I did it. I did it. I’ve wrestled in over 15 countries on 4 continents & made friends in fans all over the world. I have had the opportunity to live out my dream! And that is because God blessed me with obtaining my dream through hard work & determination. So please don’t fight with one another about me & start boards about Justice for Summer Rae. Know that I DID IT! I am a WWE Diva, a WWE Superstar. And no one will ever be able to take that away from me!

A post shared by

Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella Share A Tender Moment In-Ring; Nikki Bella Headlocks Brie

Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella Share A Tender Moment In-Ring Brie Bella released the following photo to her Instagram account, documenting an in-ring kiss with husband Daniel Bryan: Couples who wrestle to read news >>

WWE Hypes Daniel Bryan Vs Samoa Joe On Smackdown (Video) - Wrestlezone

Daniel Bryan Vs Samoa Joe The following is a new preview for tomorrow night’s episode of WWE Smackdown Live, where Daniel Bryan will face Samoa Joe in a Money In The Bank qualifying match: TOMORROW N read news >>

News For Tonight's WWE SmackDown & 205 Live - Title Match, Daniel Bryan Vs. Samoa Joe, Six-Man, More - WrestlingInc.com

News For Tonight's WWE SmackDown & 205 Live - Title Match, Daniel Bryan Vs. Samoa Joe, Six-Man, More read news >>

WWE's Top 10 Moments From Monday Night RAW (Video), WWE Wishes Hornswoggle A Happy Birthday - Wrestlezone

WWE’s Top 10 Moments From Monday Night RAW WWE has released the following video on-line: WWE Top 10 takes you back to this week’s Monday Night Raw to revisit the show’s most thrilling, physical and c read news >>

Brackets Revealed For WWE's Upcoming UK Championship Tournament - Wrestlezone

WWE has released the following video on-line announcing the brackets for WWE’s upcoming United Kingdom Championship Tournament: Find out the lay of the land for June’s huge 16-man tournament, which k read news >>

WWE Announces UK Tournament Streaming Details - Wrestlezone

WWE just released the following statement about the WWE UK Tournament: WWE makes its historic return to London’s Royal Albert Hall for the first time in more than 20 years with the WWE United Kingdom read news >>

Daniel Bryan Can't Wait To Compete In Memphis (Video), Top Ten WWE RAW Moments - Wrestlezone

Daniel Bryan Can’t Wait The following interview features Daniel Bryan commenting on his match against Shelton Benjamin on Smackdown tonight. Bryan will compete in the FedEx Forum, the same venue that read news >>

WWE Releases Mini-Doc Tracking Ruby Riott's Path From Indies To WWE - Wrestlezone

WWE has released the following mini-documentary to YouTube: In a candid interview, Ruby Riott returns to her old stomping grounds and reflects on the meaning of her name on the independent scene. Rel read news >>

Update On Daniel Bryan's Contract Status With The WWE - Wrestlezone

PWInsider reports that while there are no conclusive signs that Daniel Bryan has re-signed with the WWE, it is quite possible that he already has. However, there is also an equal possibility that his read news >>

Will Daniel Bryan Re-Sign When His Contract Expires?, Bryan Comments On Johnny Saint In WWE - Wrestlezone

• 3 hours ago

Will Daniel Bryan Re-Sign When His Contract Expires? Daniel Bryan has taken WWE by storm once again now that he’s back to active competition. Prior to his return, Bryan was very vocal about wanting t read news >>