(Photo by Desiree Navarro/WireImage)

(Photo by Desiree Navarro/WireImage)

Stephanie McMahon recently spoke to The Mirror and below are some interview highlights:

Backstage atmosphere at WrestleMania with The Undertaker retiring:

“There will never be another Undertaker… and everyone feels the same whether it’s backstage or out in the arena. I think that everyone that is part of the WWE Universe is a fan of The Undertaker. There will never be anyone [else] like him.”

How long she’s known The Undertaker:

“Yeah. Ha ha. He would say ‘maybe not that little’. He’d say ‘I’m not that old’. I’ve known him for a very long time. He’s almost like a brother to me.”

Working for her Dad, Vince McMahon:

“Working for my dad is incredibly challenging, in a variety of ways. It can be challenging from a family standpoint, right, because I think sometimes working with family you take certain things for granted, and that can be challenging, as I keep saying! But from an opportunistic standpoint, I would never have had the opportunities that I have been given and afforded if it weren’t for my father. I think you have to work that much harder when you are part of the family to prove yourself and to keep growing, but again those are the best life lessons that you can possibly have. The best part of working together, at least in my family, is this incredible shared passion. We all love what we do. To be able to bring different aspects of that passion literally to the table is a unique proposition and one I would never give up.”

Mr. Anderson (Kennedy) Talks Working With The Undertaker, Uniqueness Of His Wrestling School, 'Wrestler's Court' and Mor

Mr. Anderson, formerly Mr. Kennedy in WWE, joined me on my Saturday episode of Wrestling Reality audio podcast. Here’s a list of what was discussed and when in the podcast: 2:25— Launching wrestling read news >>

Diamond Dallas Page On If He Had Heat With The Undertaker, What Taker Recently Told Him - WrestlingInc.com

Diamond Dallas Page On If He Had Heat With The Undertaker, What Taker Recently Told Him read news >>

Stephanie McMahon On Triple H's MYC Work, WCW Thunder & WCCW - WWE Network Update, SmackDown Top 10 - WrestlingInc.com

Stephanie McMahon On Triple H's MYC Work, WCW Thunder & WCCW - WWE Network Update, SmackDown Top 10 read news >>

Don’t miss Stephanie McMahon on Facebook Live today at 5 ET/2 PT

Join Stephanie McMahon for an exclusive Facebook Live interview from Las Vegas, the site of tonight’s Mae Young Classic Finale. The Facebook Live interview goes down today at 5 ET/2 PT on Stephanie’s read news >>

The Rock Responds To SmackDown Stars, Stephanie McMahon On Facebook, Total Bellas Video Clips - WrestlingInc.com

The Rock Responds To SmackDown Stars, Stephanie McMahon On Facebook, Total Bellas Video Clips read news >>

Sean Mooney On WWE Over-scripting Promos, Working For Vince McMahon, First Monday Night RAW, More - WrestlingInc.com

Sean Mooney On WWE Over-scripting Promos, Working For Vince McMahon, First Monday Night RAW, More read news >>

The Freebird Rule In WWE NXT, WWE - Guns N' Roses Sweepstakes, The Undertaker's Network Collection - WrestlingInc.com

The Freebird Rule In WWE NXT, WWE - Guns N' Roses Sweepstakes, The Undertaker's Network Collection read news >>

WWE Announces International TV Deal, Trailer And Synopsis For Upcoming WWE Book, Stephanie McMahon - WrestlingInc.com

WWE Announces International TV Deal, Trailer And Synopsis For Upcoming WWE Book, Stephanie McMahon read news >>

Bobby Roode Comments On His WWE Experience, What Lies Ahead, Lars Sullivan's Theme Song - Wrestlezone

Bobby Roode Bobby Roode recently spoke with Justin Barrasso for Sports Illustrated Extra Mustard‘s Week In Wrestling; you can read a few highlights below: Bobby Roode comments on his experience on NX read news >>

ROH COO Joe Koff On WWE Relationship, Hardyz Working For Them, NJPW Touring In The U.S., Cody Rhodes - WrestlingInc.com

ROH COO Joe Koff On WWE Relationship, Hardyz Working For Them, NJPW Touring In The U.S., Cody Rhodes read news >>