(Photo by Desiree Navarro/WireImage)

(Photo by Desiree Navarro/WireImage)

Stephanie McMahon recently spoke to The Mirror and below are some interview highlights:

Backstage atmosphere at WrestleMania with The Undertaker retiring:

“There will never be another Undertaker… and everyone feels the same whether it’s backstage or out in the arena. I think that everyone that is part of the WWE Universe is a fan of The Undertaker. There will never be anyone [else] like him.”

How long she’s known The Undertaker:

“Yeah. Ha ha. He would say ‘maybe not that little’. He’d say ‘I’m not that old’. I’ve known him for a very long time. He’s almost like a brother to me.”

Working for her Dad, Vince McMahon:

“Working for my dad is incredibly challenging, in a variety of ways. It can be challenging from a family standpoint, right, because I think sometimes working with family you take certain things for granted, and that can be challenging, as I keep saying! But from an opportunistic standpoint, I would never have had the opportunities that I have been given and afforded if it weren’t for my father. I think you have to work that much harder when you are part of the family to prove yourself and to keep growing, but again those are the best life lessons that you can possibly have. The best part of working together, at least in my family, is this incredible shared passion. We all love what we do. To be able to bring different aspects of that passion literally to the table is a unique proposition and one I would never give up.”

Pete Dunne Wants a Match with WWE Titleholder, Stephanie McMahon on Possibly Returning to the Ring, Cedric Alexander on

Stephanie McMahon on Possibly Returning to the Ring Stephanie McMahon recently spoke with The Sun in the UK, and had the following to say on a possible in-ring return in WWE: “I absolutely love the i read news >>

Stephanie McMahon on Challenges WWE Is Facing, Why Other Promotions Are Not Competition for WWE - Wrestlezone

Stephanie McMahon recently spoke with Multichannel while WWE was in London for the overseas tour. Below are some interview highlights: What has propelled WWE’s strong performance in 2016 and thus far read news >>

Stephanie McMahon Comments On What It's Like Working For Vince, Growing Up As A Child Around WWE - Wrestlezone

Stephanie McMahon recently spoke with The Mirror; you can read a few highlights below: Stephanie McMahon comments on growing up as a child in WWE: It was incredible growing up around all these supers read news >>

Stephanie McMahon Says There's No Place For Sexualization In WWE, The Fans Pushing The Company In A New Direction - Wres

Stephanie McMahon recently spoke with Sky Sports about WWE fighting for women’s equality in sports; you can read a few excerpts below: Stephanie McMahon comments on the attire of WWE’s wrestlers, say read news >>

Stephanie McMahon On Growing Up Around The Undertaker, Backstage Atmosphere At 'Mania, Vince McMahon - WrestlingInc.com

Stephanie McMahon On Growing Up Around The Undertaker, Backstage Atmosphere At 'Mania, Vince McMahon read news >>

Stephanie McMahon on If She Gets the Urge to Return to the Ring, Her WWE TV Character, UK Talent and More

Stephanie McMahon spoke with The Mirror while with WWE for the current UK tour. Below are some interview highlights: If she ever gets the urge to return to the ring: I absolutely love the in-ring per read news >>

Stephanie McMahon on Working with Kurt Angle on WWE TV, Two Women’s Matches at WrestleMania 33, Triple H’s ‘Mania Entran

Stephanie McMahon was in Dubai last week for a “Women In Leadership” panel and the announcement of WWE’s new “Wal3ooha” Arabic show. During the visit, McMahon spoke with The National, and below are s read news >>

Stephanie McMahon On Working With Kurt Angle, Women's Matches At WrestleMania, Her Return, More - WrestlingInc.com

Stephanie McMahon On Working With Kurt Angle, Women's Matches At WrestleMania, Her Return, More read news >>

Former WWE Star Melina Says Backstage in WWE Was Like “High School”, Talks Her Character Affecting Her Personal Life and

Former WWE star Melina recently spoke to The Huffington Post and below are some of interview highlights: Working at WWE: “I talk to people now, and they thought I was so confident. I was doing all th read news >>

Stephanie McMahon On RAW?, Pete Dunne On His Title Shot (Video), Tye Dillinger's WWE NXT Farewell - WrestlingInc.com

Stephanie McMahon On RAW?, Pete Dunne On His Title Shot (Video), Tye Dillinger's WWE NXT Farewell read news >>