The rock
The Rock
Dwayne Douglas Johnson
  • Birthdate: 05/02/1972 (age 44)
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 260 Ib

Johnson was a college football player for the U...

Read More »

During a recent interview with GQ UK, Dwayne Johnson discussed "The Rock" character, the roles he chooses and a possible future in politics. Here are some highlights;

On a possible future in politics: “I’ll be honest, I haven’t ruled politics out. I’m not being coy when I say that, but at the moment I am not sure. I can’t deny that the thought of being governor, the thought of being president, is alluring. And beyond that, it would be an opportunity to make a real impact on people’s lives on a global scale. But there are a lot of other things I want to do first.”

On the roles he chooses: “My choices are based on two things and they are both equally important. The first is: will I enjoy it? Then second: will people enjoy it on a mass scale? And I like that, because it is an opportunity for me to entertain globally. The bottom line, I am in the business of making movies for people, making content for people. And that means people all over the world. Because as soon as you start thinking on a global scale, you are making more people happy, you are making more money, you are making the studios more money, you are making everybody happy. That in turn creates more opportunity. And that’s what I am looking for.”

On being The Rock:The Rock was – still is in fact ­- the best role I will ever get to play. I was being me, but me turned all the way up to ten. I could say anything, do anything and I would wink and everyone was in on the joke. They got it, I was connecting, it was perfect. But I couldn’t help feeling like I had achieved everything I had wanted to in wrestling. By the end of 1998 I was the youngest world champion and making a lot of money, but I wanted to know what was next.”

The Rock Nominated For Five Teen Choice Awards; Nia Jax And Lana Go Parasailing (Video) - Wrestlezone

The Rock Nominated For Five Teen Choice Awards Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson took to Twitter to thank the fans after he was nominated for the 2018 Teen Choice Awards in five different categories, and als read news >>

The Rock’s Top Grossing Movies; What’s Next For The Rock?

The Rock’s Top Grossing Movies Centennial Legends Magazine has honored WWE legend & Hollywood A-Lister Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson with his very own tribute magazine highlighting the entirety of the ac read news >>

The Rock Says His Daughter Will Be A Future WWE Champion - WrestlingInc.com

The Rock Says His Daughter Will Be A Future WWE Champion read news >>

The Rock Says Daughter Simone Is 'Going to Be a Champ' in WWE

Dwayne " The Rock " Johnson may not be the only member of the family to be a WWE champion. The former WWE star and actor revealed during an interview on Good Morning America that his 16-year old da read news >>

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Comments on Possible 2020 Presidential Run

While he has entertained the idea of running for president in the past, Dwayne " The Rock " Johnson ruled out the possibility when the next presidential election rolls around in 2020... read news >>

The Rock Says He 'Can't Wait to Get Back into a WWE Ring'

Dwayne " The Rock " Johnson hasn't wrestled in more than two years, but he didn't shut the door on a return to WWE. Speaking to WWE's Cathy Kelley on the red carpet for his film Skyscraper , The read news >>

The Rock On How Serious His Daughter Is About A Future With WWE, When She Became A Fan, More (Video) - WrestlingInc.com

The Rock On How Serious His Daughter Is About A Future With WWE, When She Became A Fan, More (Video) read news >>

The Rock Talks To WWE About His Daughter's Interest In Wrestling (Video) - Wrestlezone

WWE posted the following video on-line: The Rock discusses his daughter Simone’s progress on the road to becoming a future WWE Superstar. RELATED: The Rock And Stephen Colbert Have An Eyebrow Showdow read news >>

WWE Cruiserweight Throws Shot At Neville And Enzo Amore, The Rock - IGN, Sami Zayn Talks Charity - WrestlingInc.com

WWE Cruiserweight Throws Shot At Neville And Enzo Amore, The Rock - IGN, Sami Zayn Talks Charity read news >>

The Rock's Movie Role That Caused Heat With Vince McMahon; WWE Previews Extreme Rules - Wrestlezone

The Rock’s Movie Role That Caused Heat With Vince McMahon Dave Meltzer was asked by a fan if the Rock playing a gay character in the 2005 movie, Be Cool, rubbed Vince McMahon the wrong way. Meltzer c read news >>