Photo Credit: Getty Images

Photo Credit: Getty Images

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson recently spoke with GQ UK for his cover feature on the July 2016 issue of British GQ.

The Rock talks about his greatest role, how he chooses film roles, if he’d run for President, and more. You can read some highlights below:

The Rock talks about his greatest role:

The Rock was – still is in fact ­- the best role I will ever get to play. I was being me, but me turned all the way up to ten. I could say anything, do anything and I would wink and everyone was in on the joke. They got it, I was connecting, it was perfect. But I couldn’t help feeling like I had achieved everything I had wanted to in wrestling. By the end of 1998 I was the youngest world champion and making a lot of money, but I wanted to know what was next.”

The Rock comments on the roles he chooses in films:

“My choices are based on two things and they are both equally important. The first is: will I enjoy it? Then second: will people enjoy it on a mass scale? And I like that, because it is an opportunity for me to entertain globally. The bottom line, I am in the business of making movies for people, making content for people. And that means people all over the world. Because as soon as you start thinking on a global scale, you are making more people happy, you are making more money, you are making the studios more money, you are making everybody happy. That in turn creates more opportunity. And that’s what I am looking for.”

Has The Rock ever thought about a political run?

“I’ll be honest, I haven’t ruled politics out. I’m not being coy when I say that, but at the moment I am not sure. I can’t deny that the thought of being governor, the thought of being president, is alluring. And beyond that, it would be an opportunity to make a real impact on people’s lives on a global scale. But there are a lot of other things I want to do first.”

The Rock Gets His Own Shoe; Beth Phoenix’s Piano Rendition Of Edge’s Theme (VIDEO)

The Rock Gets His Own Shoe Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has officially done it all. The Hollywood icon and WWE legend is now officially getting his very own shoe. Under Armour’s Project Rock 1 will debu read news >>

The Rock, Under Armour Announce Project Rock 1 Shoe Release

Thanks to Under Armour, Dwayne " The Rock " Johnson is getting his own signature shoe line. Under Armour gave a glimpse of the sneakers, the UA Project Rock One, earlier this ... read news >>

John Cena On His Match At WM 34 Having Last Minute Changes; Praises The Miz

John Cena recently spoke to Sports Illustrated to promote his new YouTube show, Dallas & Robo. During the interview, Cena also talked about his match with The Undertaker at WrestleMania 34, the build read news >>

Mauro Ranallo Speaks About His Return To WWE And Doing Commentary For NXT - Wrestlezone

Mauro Ranallo recently spoke to Scott Fishman of TV Insider to promote the new Showtime documentary on him called Bipolar Rock N’ Roller. While speaking about his return to WWE with NXT, he thanked T read news >>

Mauro Ranallo On His Documentary, Breaking The Stigmas Of Mental Health, Finding Balance With Work - Wrestlezone

Mauro Ranallo recently spoke with Brett Okamato for ESPN.com; you can read a few highlights below: Mauro Ranallo on his upcoming documentary: “This is who I am, and people are still paying me good mo read news >>

Adam Rose Shares His Thoughts On No Way Jose's Conga Line, Why The Rosebuds Really Wasn't His Gimmick - Wrestlezone

Adam Rose recently spoke with Chris Van Vliet; you can read a few transcribed highlights below: Adam Rose on why he didn’t end up retiring last year despite announcing it publicly: Money. You know, n read news >>

John Cena Comments On Why His Wrestlemania Moment With The Undertaker Was Successful, His Message To Those Unhappy With

John Cena recently spoke with Justin Barrasso for Sports Illustrated Extra Mustard; you can read a few highlights below: Cena talks about being in the crowd before he faced Undertaker at Wrestlemania read news >>

The Rock Responds To Dakota Kai; Xavier Woods Plays Beatsaber (Video) - Wrestlezone

The Rock Responds To Dakota Kai NXT Superstar Dakotai Kai recently gave an interview to WWE.com where she discussed facing NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler, her in-ring influences and being half S read news >>

Muhammad Hassan Comments On Returning To The Ring, Missing The Wrestling Environment - Wrestlezone

Former WWE star Muhammad Hassan (Mark Copani) recently spoke with Austin Kellerman for Pro Wrestling Sheet; you can read a few highlights below: Copani comments on his return to the ring after a 13 y read news >>

Daniel Bryan On The Challenge Of Working With Big Cass, Recalls His First Match w/ Dean Ambrose - Wrestlezone

Daniel Bryan recently spoke with Inside The Ropes; you can read a few transcribed highlights and watch the full clip below: (Transcription credit to Bill Pritchard for Wrestlezone.com) Daniel Bryan o read news >>