Photo Credit: Getty Images

Photo Credit: Getty Images

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson recently spoke with GQ UK for his cover feature on the July 2016 issue of British GQ.

The Rock talks about his greatest role, how he chooses film roles, if he’d run for President, and more. You can read some highlights below:

The Rock talks about his greatest role:

The Rock was – still is in fact ­- the best role I will ever get to play. I was being me, but me turned all the way up to ten. I could say anything, do anything and I would wink and everyone was in on the joke. They got it, I was connecting, it was perfect. But I couldn’t help feeling like I had achieved everything I had wanted to in wrestling. By the end of 1998 I was the youngest world champion and making a lot of money, but I wanted to know what was next.”

The Rock comments on the roles he chooses in films:

“My choices are based on two things and they are both equally important. The first is: will I enjoy it? Then second: will people enjoy it on a mass scale? And I like that, because it is an opportunity for me to entertain globally. The bottom line, I am in the business of making movies for people, making content for people. And that means people all over the world. Because as soon as you start thinking on a global scale, you are making more people happy, you are making more money, you are making the studios more money, you are making everybody happy. That in turn creates more opportunity. And that’s what I am looking for.”

Has The Rock ever thought about a political run?

“I’ll be honest, I haven’t ruled politics out. I’m not being coy when I say that, but at the moment I am not sure. I can’t deny that the thought of being governor, the thought of being president, is alluring. And beyond that, it would be an opportunity to make a real impact on people’s lives on a global scale. But there are a lot of other things I want to do first.”

The Rock's 5 Greatest Matches - Wrestlezone

Years before reaching the level of Hollywood megastardom that he has today, Dwayne Johnson went by The Rock and made his name on the professional wrestling stage, becoming one of the biggest stars to read news >>

Nia Jax Reveals What She Told The Rock Before Her WWE Tryout - Wrestlezone

Former RAW Women’s Champion Nia Jax recently spoke to Yahoo ahead of her appearance at theCURVYcon in NYC. Jax shared what she asked The Rock ahead of her first tryout with the WWE. Jax said she told read news >>

Zelina Vega On Her First Meeting With The Rock, Landing A Role In Fighting With My Family - Wrestlezone

Zelina Vega was recently a guest on Lilian Garcia’s Chasing Glory podcast. Vega discussed the story of her first meeting with The Rock backstage at RAW. Vega was there as a ‘Rosebud’ and The Rock was read news >>

Alexa Bliss On Becky Lynch's New Attitude: "It Has Been A Long Time Coming" - Wrestlezone

Alexa Bliss recently spoke with Mirror Sport about Becky Lynch‘s new attitude; she praised ‘The Lass Kicker’ and that the new edge is good for Lynch: “I always favor when someone has a certain attitu read news >>

WWE Star Says The Rock's Daughter Is Training At The WWE Performance Center - Wrestling Inc.

WWE Star Says The Rock's Daughter Is Training At The WWE Performance Center read news >>

ROH COO Joe Koff On The G1 Supercard's Ticket Sales, ROH's Resilency, More - Wrestlezone

Newsday recently spoke to ROH COO Joe Koff about their G1 Supercard special, the success of the ticket sales, and the importance of Madison Square Garden to the wrestling business. Joe Koff On Taking read news >>

CM Punk Opens Up About The Possibility Of Another MMA Fight, Comics, Television, & More

CM Punk recently spoke to Jeffrey Harris of 411 Mania and talked MMA, comics, and life in television. The following are excerpts from Harris’ interview with CM Punk. On whether he is still training f read news >>

Becky Lynch Reveals The 'Secret To Her Success', John Cena Goes Supermarket Shopping In China - Wrestlezone

• 6 hours ago

Becky Lynch Reveals The ‘Secret To Her Success’ Becky Lynch recently spoke with Chuck Carroll for CBS Local (Boston) and explained why keeping a journal has been a reason for her success: “I’ve been read news >>

Madusa Talks About Excitement For WWE Evolution, Helping To Bring Women's Wrestling To Where It's At - Wrestlezone

Madusa recently spoke with Ross Berman for Wrestlezone at Starrcast; you can read a few transcribed highlights and listen to the full interview below: (Transcription credit to Bill Pritchard for Wres read news >>

Dave Lagana On The Opportunity 'All In' Provides, The Experience Of Creating NWA's 'Ten Pounds Of Gold' - Wrestlezone

NWA’s Dave Lagana recently spoke with Kevin Kellam for Wrestlezone at Starrcast; you can read a few transcribed highlights and listen to the full interview below: (Transcription credit to Bill Pritch read news >>