Photo Credit: Getty Images

Photo Credit: Getty Images

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson recently spoke with GQ UK for his cover feature on the July 2016 issue of British GQ.

The Rock talks about his greatest role, how he chooses film roles, if he’d run for President, and more. You can read some highlights below:

The Rock talks about his greatest role:

The Rock was – still is in fact ­- the best role I will ever get to play. I was being me, but me turned all the way up to ten. I could say anything, do anything and I would wink and everyone was in on the joke. They got it, I was connecting, it was perfect. But I couldn’t help feeling like I had achieved everything I had wanted to in wrestling. By the end of 1998 I was the youngest world champion and making a lot of money, but I wanted to know what was next.”

The Rock comments on the roles he chooses in films:

“My choices are based on two things and they are both equally important. The first is: will I enjoy it? Then second: will people enjoy it on a mass scale? And I like that, because it is an opportunity for me to entertain globally. The bottom line, I am in the business of making movies for people, making content for people. And that means people all over the world. Because as soon as you start thinking on a global scale, you are making more people happy, you are making more money, you are making the studios more money, you are making everybody happy. That in turn creates more opportunity. And that’s what I am looking for.”

Has The Rock ever thought about a political run?

“I’ll be honest, I haven’t ruled politics out. I’m not being coy when I say that, but at the moment I am not sure. I can’t deny that the thought of being governor, the thought of being president, is alluring. And beyond that, it would be an opportunity to make a real impact on people’s lives on a global scale. But there are a lot of other things I want to do first.”

The Usos On Changing Up Their Style, Why Their Summerslam Match Was A 'Slap In The Face', Missing Wrestlemania - Wrestle

The Usos recently spoke with WWE.com for an exclusive interview; you can read a few excerpts below: The Usos comment on being left off of the main card at WWE Summerslam: JIMMY USO: [Long pause] Hell read news >>

Rey Mysterio Comments On His Free Agent Status, Getting Healthy Again, His WWE Exit & Possible 'Last Run' - Wrestlezone

Rey Mysterio recently spoke with Michael Wonsover for ESPN.com; you can read a few highlights below: Rey comments on his free agent status: “I’m not locked up to any company. I’m an independent contr read news >>

Charlotte Flair Says The Women's Revolution Is 'Complete', Talks Ric's 30 For 30 Special, The Bond Of The WWE Four Horse

Charlotte Flair recently spoke with NewsHub NZ; you can read a few excerpts below: Charlotte comments on the rumors of Ronda Rousey appearing at Wrestlemania, who she might face after the Women’s Roy read news >>

Johnny Impact On His Impact Wrestling Run So Far, The Charm Of His Current Ring Name, Success Of Boone The Bounty Hunter

Johnny Impact recently spoke with Interactive Wrestling Radio; you can read a few highlights and listen to the full interview below: Johnny Impact comments on joining the Impact Wrestling roster: “Su read news >>

ROH's Vinny Marseglia On New Role In 'The Find', How He Got The Part, His Favorite Horror Film - Wrestlezone

Vinny Marseglia recently spoke with Ring Of Honor about his starring role in the new horror film The Find; you can read a few highlights below: Vinny Marseglia comments on how he got the role: They s read news >>

Kenny Omega And Chris Jericho Comment On Preparing For Wrestle Kingdom 12, Mutual Respect, Hype Surrounding Their Match

Kenny Omega and Chris Jericho recently spoke with Tim Fiorvanti and Michael Wonsover for ESPN.com; you can read a few hihglights below: Kenny Omega comments on Chris Jericho being an inspiration earl read news >>

Gentleman Jack Gallagher has plans for Hideo Itami

• a day ago

Addressing Hideo Itami, Gentleman Jack Gallagher revealed that he has been tortured by the thought of his mentor and friend The Brian Kendrick being injured by Itami, and also, the fact that he gross read news >>

Matt Hardy Comments On WWE 2K18, Being 'WOKEN' In WWE, Expanding The Woken Universe - Wrestlezone

• a day ago

Matt Hardy recently spoke with IGN.com while promoting the new WWE 2K18 Enduring Icons pack, which was released today. You can read a few highlights below: Matt Hardy comments on what it’s like being read news >>

Shane Helms Comments On Potential For Aro Lucha, Enzo Amore And 205 Live, Inspiration For His Hurricane Mask - Wrestlezo

• a day ago

Shane Helms recently spoke with Justin Barrasso for Sports Illustrated; you can read a few excerpts below: Shane Helms comments on the design behind his Hurricane mask: “If I was going to wear a mask read news >>

Shawn Michaels Hypes RAW 25, Talks Competing On The 1st RAW, What Are His Favorite Memories From The Show? - Wrestlezone

• 18 hours ago

Shawn Michaels recently spoke with The Mirror UK while promoting next week’s RAW 25 special; you can read a few highlights below: Shawn Michaels comments on being a part of RAW 25 with D-Generation X read news >>